Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Seemba does not require users or visitors to provide Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) to view the Content in Seemba or to browse the different sections of Seemba. PII is information that identifies an individual including full name, postal address, photograph, e-mail address and/or telephone number. Seemba may collect PII from Seemba users or visitors who choose to register as publishers within Seemba or other programs, features or services offered by us (“Services”).
You may correct or update certain PII by logging into your account with Seemba and making the change on your personal information page. If you no longer desire our Services or wish to delete or deactivate your account, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information about children who are under 18 years of age is not knowingly or intentionally collected.
Other Information Collected
We, our service providers and partners may collect various types of non-PII when you visit Seemba. Examples of non-PII that may be collected from visitors include: Internet protocol address, the type of browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer), type of operating system, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), domain name of Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, Verizon or AT&T), web pages visited, websites visited before and after visiting Seemba, type of handheld or mobile device used to view Seemba (e.g., iPhone, Blackberry) and content accessed. We may use third parties to conduct web analytics and similar services with respect to an individual’s interaction with Seemba.
In order to create and maintain apps using Seemba or use other services or programs offered by Seemba, you must complete a registration form. During this registration, you will be asked to provide a valid email address, a password and additional information as may be required as part of the specific service or program for which you register, all of which are used to validate your registration and maintain your account as a publisher with Seemba. You also may provide us with additional information (such as company name, title etc.) so we can provide you with a more customized experience on Seemba and offer you better support.
From time to time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests, surveys or special promotional or other programs on Seemba, as applicable. If you choose to participate, we may request certain PII from you. Participation in such contests, surveys or programs is voluntary, and you have a choice whether to provide this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), demographic information (such as zip code), and, in the case of a special program involving a form of payment, payment details. We use this information to notify participants, to monitor traffic, customize Seemba or send participants email updates.
When you send email or other communications to Seemba, we may retain these communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Choice / Opt–Out
When registering for our Services, you may receive occasional email updates from Seemba. Such updates can include a newsletter or other notifications in relation to Seemba. We provide you with the opportunity to ‘opt out’ of having your PII used for such purposes when we ask for this information. For example, if you no longer wish to receive our email updates, you may opt out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each update.
Use of collected information
The information collected may be used for the following purposes only:
- To share it with third parties, as detailed in the next section (“Sharing Collected Information“);
- To provide you with Seemba functionality and Services;
- To improve and customize the user's experience on Seemba and develop new services;
- To manage the administrative and operational aspects of our Platform (such as publisher payments);
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies when we have a good faith belief that our cooperation with them meets the applicable legal standards; and,
- To take any action in any case of dispute involving you with respect to Seemba.
Sharing Collected Information
Personally identifiable information collected through Seemba may be shared with others in any of the following instances:
- Registration and payment information, information on forms you have filled out and requests you have submitted will all be shared with our service providers, for payment collection and processing purposes;
- Contact information you have provided upon registration to Seemba may be shared with our service providers for the purpose of distributing emails to our registered users and/or app publishers;
- Photos and other multimedia or content you have uploaded through Seemba’s forums, blog or other public areas will be shared with all other users of such public area as well;
- To operate, maintain and enhance Seemba, including by using server maintenance, optimization services, management and operation services of a discussion board or other open forum or blog within Seemba, provided by third party service providers;
- If you have breached the T&C, abused your rights to use Seemba, or violated any applicable law, your information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, as may be required;
- If we reasonably believe that we are required by law to share or disclose your information;
In any case of dispute or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to Seemba. Seemba may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Seemba, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Seemba, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments (including but not limited to credit card processors and PayPal). When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets. If the operation of Seemba is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a business transition like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or sale of all or a portion of our assets), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and,
- Personally identifiable information may be shared with our Affiliates, but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
In any case other than the above, your personally identifiable information will be shared with others only if you provide your explicit prior consent.
Aggregated or anonymized information
Seemba collects within the operation of Seemba anonymized as well as aggregated information, which does not identify you personally. Such anonymized or aggregated information may be used in any way, including by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making it available to any other third party.
Third party links
Certain areas of Seemba as well as third party websites linked to or accessible from Seemba may contain or present third party links to third party sites or services – all of which are not owned or controlled by us. This third parties websites may have different privacy policies and practices. These third parties, and not Seemba, are responsible for the privacy practices of non-Seemba website and/or app, or channels or areas of Seemba that are operated by third parties, including but not limited to applications and/or features provided by third parties. This Policy does not apply to them. Please refer to the privacy policies of those other sites and services, to determine whether their privacy practices are acceptable to you.
Transfer of Data outside Your Territory
Seemba, by its nature as an online service, may store and process information in Europe, the United States and in other various locations throughout the globe. If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of your personal information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you provide your express and unambiguous consent to such transfer.
By visiting the Website, whether as a registered user or otherwise, you acknowledge, understand and hereby agree that you are giving us your consent to gather information about your use of the Website through these Information Gathering Technologies.
Server logs capture certain non–PII, such as the time and date of a web visit, the browser and operating system being used, the IP address or domain name of the user’s ISP, and the web URL a user linked from. This information is generally but not exclusively used to help plan system enhancements when necessary and to provide content that is compatible with our visitors’ web browsing systems.
Access to Your Personally Identifiable Information
You may send us a request to access the Personally Identifiable Information that we may collect through your use of Seemba. We may require that you provide us with additional information to verify your identity.
We may delete your Personally Identifiable Information from our systems or anonymize it if we deem it no longer necessary for our reasonable business needs.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we implement measures to secure your Personally Identifiable Information, to the extent collected, to minimize the risks of damage, loss of information, and unauthorized access or use of information, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is absolutely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect and secure your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that Seemba and its databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse. If you have any questions about security on the Website, you can contact us at email@example.com
Changes to this Privacy Statement
You agree to be bound by any of the changes made to this Policy. Your continued use of Seemba after the changes take effect will indicate your acceptance of the amended Policy. If you do not agree with the amended Policy, you must avoid any further use of Seemba.
ChCh Technologies Inc. 16192 Coastal Highway, City of Lewes, Delaware, ZIP 19958